- This water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.99% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability, and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source
- No batteries, power or other replacement part needed.
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing in a bugout bag or other prepper gear supply kit; measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches
Preparedness and Survival
Having a Personal Water Filter at hand provides access to clean, safe drinking water in the event of a natural disaster or survival situation. There are no batteries to replace and no moving parts to wear out. Perfect for a vehicle or home emergency kit.
Ensure peace of mind when abroad. this water filter can removes 99.99% of bacteria and protozoa, including Salmonella, E-coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Proven, reliable and effective, it is the perfect accessory for international travel.
Hiking and Camping
Weighing only 2 oz. (54g), it is the perfect water filter for hiking and camping. Drink from a bottle or straight from the nearest stream, puddle, or pond. It’s the fastest way to filter – never pump or wait for chemicals to react again.
Hunting and Fishing
The water filter provides a compact, ultralight solution for clean drinking water in the field. Don’t bother carrying heavy water bottles – simply drink from the nearest river or stream.